Date(s) - 05/10/2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Created by drawing on our experience as senior leaders in organisations and by researching the content with successful executives through our work in executive coaching and talent development.
This programme is designed to help people understand the core components of executive presence and to build skills and confidence that will increase their credibility at senior/executive level.
This workshop will help you to gain a greater insight into developing personal presence/gravitas. It is based around the Executive Presence Model (EPM) and we will cover the following areas:
- You will know why executive presence matters and be aware of the personal and the organisational benefits this can bring
- You will have a greater understanding of how to quantify executive presence and be able to use the EPM model to analyse it
- You will know which behaviours can destroy or damage your reputation so that you can begin to reduce or eliminate these
- You will be aware of how you may react negatively when things do not go your way and how this may damage your reputation
- You will develop skills and confidence in the following areas:
- Building a positive reputation
- Personal impact and social/networking skills
- Focussing on the things that matter and thinking clearly
- Personal belief and resilience
- You will be offered the opportunity to receive personal feedback
- You will leave with a personal action plan that will build your personal strengths and credibility
To book please select the number of delegate places you want to reserve below.
Prices include all fees, day delegate rate refreshments and are shown per delegate excluding VAT.