The ILM Level 5 Leadership & Management programme is one of our flagship programmes designed for middle – senior leaders in organisations.
There are many variables in designing an ILM programme in Leadership & Management so the following is a draft outline and shows indicative content and structure.
Aims of the ILM Level 5 Leadership & Management programme
- To prepare participants for a key leadership role in your business
- To help them hit the ground running in a more senior role
- To provide a range of skills, tools and insights they will find invaluable within the organisation
- To strengthen their self-belief and confidence
- To strengthen their support network across the business
- To strengthen their levels of engagement with the organisation
- To support them on a learning journey towards achieving an ILM level 5 in Leadership & Management
Duration and structure
The programme comprises 6 modules spread over 12 months
The workshops will incorporate the core syllabus of the ILM Level 5 Leadership & Management programme
Participants will need to complete 3 assessed assignments by the end of the 12 month period
We will build in an element of pre-reading and pre workshop thinking
We will arrange three action learning sessions to provide an opportunity for participants to drive the learning agenda