Developing Executive Presence, Building Emotional Intelligence (EI)…
This is a highly practical workshop which will help participants to see why executive presence and emotional intelligence (EI) matter and why there is a strong correlation between high EI and excellence as a leader.
The workshop looks primarily at two things in detail.
Firstly you, your style, your approach, your values and your drivers. Your sense of self defines who you are and your approach to the people and situations you encounter.
Secondly we look at relationship building. What can a leader do to build positive and trusting relationships?
We take these two themes and then challenge participants to improve and develop as a leader/professional within their organisation. They will be judged by your results so we need to see how developing high EI can help to deliver consistently high performance.
This workshop will be challenging.. As part of the preparation, we will ask to collect some data. We will seek some objective 360 feedback information as well as some informal feedback from colleagues. We will also encourage participants to talk openly about the feedback they receive on the workshop.
We will use the model of Executive Presence to facilitate objective discussions around what is a highly subjective subject.
- Be able to understand and use a framework for emotional intelligence
- Understand what we mean by ‘executive presence’ and have reflected on the impact on others
- Be able to identify, assess and express emotions to achieve the desired outcome
- Know how to acknowledge, empathise with & facilitate the emotional expression of self and others to enhance relationships
- Have a stronger sense of self awareness
- Have received constructive feedback from others and have had the chance to process this and to begin to act on it
- Know how to use a range of influencing strategies to achieve results and positive relationships without sacrificing one or the other
- Understanding EI
- Developing EI
- Self awareness
- Social skills
- Executive Presence
- Reflection on personal impact
- Influencing strategies
- Reflection & action
For further information please download the new DTC Brochure 2017 or get in touch.