Andy is a Leadership Development Facilitator with over 20 years experience in training, coaching and developing senior managers, leaders and professionals. He divides his time between coaching individuals, consulting with organisations and teams on business planning and delivering strategic thinking and leadership training. Andy also applies his creative energy into developing products and new approaches to learning, facilitation and coaching.
Andy graduated from the University of Portsmouth, with a Post Grad Dip in Human Resource Management and spent 8 years working in HR within the public sector.
He then joined Zurich Financial Services where he became training and development manager for the UK with responsibility for the development and implementation of a training and development strategy and for all executive development.
Andy founded DTC Ltd in 2000 and has seen its portfolio of clients grow with impressive results. He has taken the lead on many successful projects for a wide range of clients. Examples of his work include:
- Working with top teams to define a business strategy and to cascade this through the business
- Developing senior leaders in strategy and planning
- Supporting teams and individuals as they cope with or plan for significant change
- Coaching executives and senior managers in dealing with tough times and difficult challenges
- Helping organisations to implement culture change
- Running programmes and masterclasses in leadership
- Helping teams to think creatively and achieve more in less time
- Facilitating team development
Andy takes the lead in developing tools and techniques and is author of The Challenge & Insight Portfolio, The Strategic Map Model, The Change Leadership Model, the Executive Presence Model and has written and presented extensively on evaluation of learning.
As well as being an accomplished Leadership Development Facilitator, Andy is leading the way in developing Apps to help managers with the challenges they face in leading the business through challenging times.
In his spare time Andy is a musician. He collects CD’s, goes to as many live shows as time allows and he also plays in a band writing, recording and performing.